16th February, 2023
You don’t actually have to take the quiz. Just read straight through, and you’ll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Padmashri winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss India contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor/ actress.
6. Name the last decade’s World Sports winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are
no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here’s another quiz.
See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
Easier isn’t it ?
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
Don’t loose them.
In this season of love, Stretch your arms and reach out to the people who make a difference in your life everyday and stay blessed forever.